December 18, 2008

Welcome to Joe's Astrology

As I currently have no followers, this first post will give a description of the type of things I'd like to discuss on my astrology website.

I intend for this site to be a beacon of information on astrological knowledge, and to gain broader perspectives overall for the effect the planets and cosmos have over our everday existences. With that said, I'd like to discuss signs (what astrology website would be complete without a detailed description of signs), planets, chart readings, chart comparisons, and planetary aspects.

If I can gather enough enthusiastic followers, I'd like to include discussions about different types of astrology - horary (predictive astrology), relocation astrology, and of course, synastry (the astrology of relationships).

No comments:

Post a Comment